Monday, June 2, 2008

Blog Candy Sketch


As promised - I have made my first Blog Candy Sketch requested by *moster* (sorry no blog info).

She has chosen a Sketch by Jen del Muro which you can see right here. Isn't it great??? I haven't had a chance to play it and thought this would be the perfect time...

As you know I'm not using a lot of Designer Paper on my cards - I don't know why.... - but I really do like them and I have a huge collection too!!!

When I saw the Sketch I knew I had to use some and I have
picked the *Prints Pack* DP Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi from the current Hostess Set. The So Saffron DP is from an older *Prints Pack* SU had offered in the past.

I have added the Basic Black CS to balance the colors and added a 5/8" Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon on the side plus the Silver Brads.

The Stamp Set I have used is the *Live Your Dream* from the current Occasions Brochure. I have used the same colors from the DP - Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi and So Saffron - on the flowers and stems.

BTW - the Brochure was extended to the End of June - so if you have missed anything - I'd be happy to order it for you!!! Please e-mail me under silkeledlow@yahoo.com US Orders only!!!

I'm off to the next Sketch....

If this is you first time to my blog please make sure you'll sign up for my BLOG CANDY which you can find down below....Have fun playing and ~TFL~!!!

13 comments:

2stampis2b said...

Beautiful card, beautiful colors!

Sharon in NE said...

That is a great sketch and I really LOVE what you did with it!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This it a very pretty sketch! You did great :)

Kristie Morrison said...

This is so unfair...I only just found out that SU in the USA has the DSP in Pretty in Pink and I WANT it sooooo badly. But we here in Australia are deprived and don't have it....then you go and show this stunning creation and make me want it even more desperately (if that's actually possible). If you didn't make such nice things and constantly inspire me I might be very upset ;)

Joan said...

This is wonderful....I love the quarters of colour and then the black matting to brighten everything up. It's great. Joan

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so super cute!! I love that sketch!!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! Fantastic colors! Love what you've done with the sketch, Silke!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful! Love your colours and the pop of black is just perfect!

Diane said...

You did an excellent job! Love the nice colors and that stamp is very nice!

Bonnie said...

Beautiful! These colours are gorgeous Silke!

peanutbee said...

GREAT colors and great sketch. Love your pop of black in the center. Looks terrific, my friend!

Dorothy said...

Pretty colors together! Great card. It's very soothing!
Dorothy

Julia Aston said...

How fun to have all these sketches right at your disposal to create cards from - this is another beauty - don't know how you keep churning them out!