Thursday, April 14, 2011

Case Study Raspberry...yummy!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Can't believe how fast this week is already flying by....!!! It's already another round for the Case Study Challenge! Just in case you missed the happy news last week...your can catch up reading this blog post
HERE!

For this weeks challenge you get to case this card of mine.....


Here is my new version....



Instead of the *distressed* look I went for *clean and simple*. My second White CS was scored and I added no DP. I continued the *fruit* theme and used the beautiful Flourishes Set Berry Sweet. The raspberries weres inked in Memento Black and colored with these Copic Markers ~ RV0000, R0000, R00, R23, R35, R37, G21, G24 and YG11. At last I added the Gingham Ribbon, the White Cotton Lace, the SU Antique Brad and the Red Rhinestones.

Now it's your turn....please make sure to swing by the super talented Case Study team and see their take on my card ~ Iwona, Amy, Andrea, Cristina, Jean, Julie, Lenet, Melyssa, Sue and Teneale.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back again tomorrow with another fun project! Hugs ~S~

19 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Awesome take, girl! You rock scoring, just FYI :)

Marisa said...

Love the diagonal scoring! Gorgeous card.

velta said...

Hello girl! This is just gorgeous and your design is amazing..TFS !

Anke said...

WOW was für eine leckere Himbeerkarte liebe Silke, zauberhaft gestaltet.

Liebe Grüße
von Anke

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Gorgeous. Beautiful cards and colours. love your design.
Gr. Marja

Crystal said...

Silke wowwweee girl these are beautiful!!!!!! LOVE the fruit images and your coloring girly is over the top!

Dawn Easton said...

Silke, these are gorgeous girl! Love these!!! Fabulous images!

Emily Keaton said...

Silke, I just LOVE how you mat white on white. So elegant yet clean!! A great CASE of your own card. :)

Monique said...

Hi Silke...Oh boy I have missed so much goodness on your blog... Trying to get caught up on my stuff so I can enjoy the summer...if it ever get here lol!! this card is so yummy those berries look delicious!! and the ribbon goes just perfect..:) thanks for stopping by my blog today!!

Diane Jaquay said...

mmmm, scrumptious cards!!! I can't wait to play along!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love the original and how you completely changed the style yet it feels so similar Silke!! Love the scoring, and that sweet gingham ribbon on the second!! Absolutely charming!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Pretty card Silke! Love the gingham bow and pretty raspberries!

Olena said...

awesome cards! Great job! Olena

Jan Castle said...

Wonderful card!!! Love the stamp and the way you colored it! Makes me hungry!
Jan

velta said...

Oh My! Silke this is just gorgeous! I swear your coloring is always so perfect and the designs are too! As always, you ROCK!!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Such beautiful coloring and scoring, Silke! Your white on white matting is spectacular!

Glenda J said...

Beautiful as usual!

Sue Kohler said...

Absolutely AWESOME Silke!!!! I love the image you have used, and so beautifully coloured, what a brilliant background- you rock!! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Silke!! I love both of these creations but that rasberry just oozes with elegance!! I love every detail from the coloring of the image to the scored base!! Gorgeous!
hugs,
Chris