Thursday, April 7, 2011

More fun news!!!

Happy Thursday everyone!

I have more exciting news to share.....my sweet and super talented blogging friend Iwona aka *Chupa* invited me to be her April Muse over at her challenge blog called *Case Study*.  If you not familiar with the *Case Study* then you definitely have to check it out!!! Come and join in the fun :) !!!

Here is the card that everyone gets to case.....


Here is my cased version.....



If you follow my blog you already know how much I L.O.V. E this awesome PTI Butterfly  Dream Set. It's definitely my favorite from PTI!!! The leave image in the background is from the PTI Turning a New Leaf Set...it goes perfectly hand in hand with the butterfly set :) !!! My color choice this time around is SU Tempting TurquioseTangerine Tango and Early Espresso. My scallop border on the side was created with another PTI goodie... the Medium Scallop Border Die. The Turquiose CS was embossed with the SU Square Lattice Folder. The rest of my card was embellished with some scoring, piercing, Satin Ribbon, Button, Silver Cord and my favorite Silver Pearls.

Hope I have been inspired to play along....don't forget to check out the fabulous Case Study team as well ~ Iwona, Amy, Andrea, Cristina, Jean, Julie, LenetMelyssa, Sue and Teneale.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by today! Have a wonderful day and I see you again on soon! Hugs ~S~

29 comments:

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

I think I like your CASE'd version even more, if that's even possible :D
I love your stamping technique, but I keep forgetting about using it myself... duh!
I'm SO glad to have you with us... hope you'll enjoy the experience!!
{HUGS}

Glenda J said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congrats on being on the Muse for April!

Jenny Gropp said...

LOVELY! Love the layers.

Anke said...

Liebe Silke,

Deine Version gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut, Du hast eine wunderschönen Stil.

Herzliche Grüße
aus Deutschland
von Anke

Ps.: Und natürlich auch noch herzlichen Glückwunsch !!!

Marisa said...

Yeah, I guessed right LOL!! Knew it was you when we got the sneak peek :) You know I love your style and hope I have time to play along this month! Gorgeous self case :)

Marja's Stamp Addiction said...

Sile they are wonderful. I love the butterflies and your layers. Beautiful
Gr. Marja

Corine van der Zee said...

Very beautiful!!!

Gr. Corine

petra,s cards said...

whow silke, i just love it, just beautiful
xx petra

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Congratulations, GF!! So deserving! Both cards are gorgeous!!

Julie said...

Absolutely stunning! You are certainly one of my "idols." So happy to have you over at the CASE Study this month!

Emily Keaton said...

Congrats on the honor of being CASE Study Muse this month, Silke! You have been bursting with all kinds of great news here lately. Good for you! Both cards are just amazing. :)

jdmommy said...

It's no surprise that Chupa chose you.......your cards are fab!! Your case it gorgeous, Silke!!

Dawn Easton said...

Congratulations! You know I love your style and tj
his card is gorgeous!

LindaS said...

I love the colors and design.

Dana said...

How do you get that "scribbly" look on your leaf stamping?? I love it!!

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING, I love all your layers!!~~

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh how FUN, I get to channel my inner "Silke" this month, and attempt to create cards as stunning as yours! Woohoo!

Crystal said...

OMG totally STUNNING Silke!! LOVE LOVE the colors and this GORGEOUS design girl!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

That is exciting news! You always seem to participate in the best challenges so I will definitely stop over at this one too. I love this card- great colors and awesome images. Hugs to you!

Leslie Miller said...

You sure have a lot of new ventures underway, Silke! Gosh, I love both of these cards. Sooooo beautiful!

Adela said...

Beautiful -- as ALWAYS!!!! Love your clean look.

Denise Marzec said...

Fabulous card, gf! LOVE it! Congrats on being picked, too!!

Jenny and Jimbob said...

Soooo pretty!!! You're really talented!

~Olga said...

Your work is so nice and clean, I love it! I came over from CR84FN Color Challenge and became a new follower. :)

velta said...

Congratulations Silke on being a Muse!!! As always you have a special talent when it comes to card making!!!

Sara Mac said...

Beautiful as always Silke! Love the colors and texture. I've had that butterfly set on my wish list all year, but don't have it yet.

Sue Kohler said...

Absolutely brilliant Silke, it must be a challenge to CASE your own design, but you have taken to it like a duck to water!! This is gorgeous, especially love the swiped ink on the leaves!! I am so excited to have you on board this month to play with us!! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

This card is stunning Silke! Almost as good as the originial {wink, wink}~ just kidding, they are both magnificent. Your style is always one of elegant beauty, with wonderful clean lines and classy accents. I truly enjoy your work, thanks for sharing some of yourself with us CASE Study gals!
Have a great weekend!

Heather Jensen said...

Oh, I so wanna do a card based off yours. I will play along this week. I already know what I am going to do. Love this, Silke! :)
Hugs~