Saturday, November 19, 2011

C4C114, CSC66, ODBDSLC85 Christmas Tree....

Happy Saturday!!!

Hope you have some fun plans this weekend??? I'm heading up to Atlanta with my friend Penny to visit some of our Georgia stampin' friends...yeah!

As always on Saturday, I have a card for you...actually two, but the next one won't post until later...so feel free to stop by again :) !!! It's for someone special and I know you don't want to miss it!!!

My first card is for this weeks ODBD Shining Light Challenge ~ ODBDSLC85The challenge is all about *Baubles, Bells or Anything hanging*!!! Please make sure to check out the rest of the teams cards ~  SabrinaFrancie, LoriChris and our November Guest Designer Sue Worthington.

I also combined my card with this weeks Crazy 4 Challenges ~ C4C114. This weeks we have a color combo for you...use *BLACK, WHITE AND ONE OTHER COLOR*. Swing by the C4C blog to see all the beautiful cards the *Crazies* have created.



As you can tell I chose *Red* for my third C4C color. I started out by *heat emboss* the beautiful ODBD Christmas Tree Collage image with some Black EP. Next I colored the baubles with some Copic Markers ~ R14, R27 and a little bit of Y08. I added a layer of Red CS in the background and finished the card off with some Red Stitched Ribbon, Red Cord and some hanging bells :). My CAS inspiration for this card came from this weeks Case Study #66.

Now it's your turn...have fun playing!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

                                                                       Hugs, ~Silke~ 

Here are a few more challenges I've entered my card in:

ODBD Stamping in Time #48 ~ Christmas card, gift, etc.
Paper Crafting Journey #23 ~ Embossing (I heat embossed)
The Pink Elephant #125 ~ Embossing 
Inspire me Friday ~ Anything Goes
Shelly's Image ~ Anything Goes

25 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Silke

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how gorgeous Silke!! I just love the red, black and white combo and your coloring of the tree!! Stunning use of the baubles. Very festive!! Have a great weekend!!
hugs,
Chris

Saints Rule! said...

So pretty Silke! I love the red and white color combo! And those little bells are darling!!! What a sweet card to lift someone up and share the holiday spirit! Have a great weekend! L

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Gorgeous card! And we are SO looking forward to seeing you guys! It'll be lots of fun!

Sherry Kushibab said...

I think black, white and red always look fabulous together - great card. The red box and button with a little jingle are adorable. Have fun in Georgia, I just moved here, tell your stamping buddies any info they have on good local places to shop stamps is always welcomed.

Dawn Easton said...

Silke, this is beautiful! Love the red here! Those little hanging bells from your ribbon/button treatment is awesome!! Fantastic!

Francie G. said...

Beautiful, Silke! Love the touches of red and the framing! Hugs!

Marian Garcia, Studio M said...

OMG! This is so pretty. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday.

xo, Marian (your the best!)

irishgreensue said...

Silke, this is an exquisite card!! Just love the way the red makes the black and white pop! This lovely BG makes the perfect backdrop, your gorgeous bow is so impressive, and I love the way the red jingle bells are dangling beneath.
Enjoy the upcoming Holiday with your gorgeous family! Your girls are precious!
Hugs!

Maria said...

Can I say "wow" or what! Your card is just so pretty! And I love your wow color. . .red/black/white . .such a pretty comob. Hey. . I love that dangling bells. .what a fantastic idea! Beautiful as always, Silke!

Maria

Marisa said...

Gorgeous! Love the classic colour combo which never fails and the little red bells are adorable. Loving the musical score in the BG too. Enjoy your trip and visiting :)

Cindy Haffner said...

STUNNING!~

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh Silke this is just STUNNING!! Your work always inspires me and this one really made my jaw drop! FABULOUS!
Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Sabrina aka okimom2girlz said...

Silke, my friend, this card is absolutely amazing!! I love that you just colored the the ornaments and candles...so dramatic and beautiful and that ribbon and cording treatment with the jingle bells....LOVE it! Hope all is well in GA! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Sue said...

Beautifully done Silke! another amazing creation, love the gorgeous double bow with the super cute little bells! :)

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love this image - even in black! It looks stunning~

Pauline said...

Beautifully dramatic, a real eye catcher! Love the tiny red jingle bells.

Julie said...

What a GORGEOUS card, Silke!!! Love the black and white image with pop of red!

Joanne (jojot) said...

pure drama in a bold, vintage style....gorgeous as always

alethea said...

What a beautiful Christmas card!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ! Hugsxx

Shed said...

Same way I created my music day 's card. I am not good in painting and at the place of that music words I sticked my old music front pages. Blank and white images are too marvelous.

cbuswell said...

Just stunning! I LOVE this. The red, black and white is so dramatic! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

WOW, WOW!! This is simply stunning, my friend! Thank you for playing along with us at CASE Study!! Chupa xxx

Tui Nathan said...

Absolutely gorgeous Silke ....loooove this colour combination and how stunning is that tree all dressed in Black ... love it to bits!!!
Ooh, Congrats on the Case win ... a very well deserved win!!!

Betty Wright said...

Silke, hey girl! Hope you are doing great! Your card is bold and beautiiful and the touches of those tiny bells is divine! Wonderful Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing ODBD Stamping In Time!