Thursday, June 13, 2013

CASE STUDY #145 I SIMPLY ADORE YOU....

Happy Thursday!!!

How is your week going??? 

Okay...some one pinch me please....I'm still on cloud nine that I'm on the fabulous CASE STUDY team...I'm having so much fun creating some *CAS* style cards again :) !!!

Today, we have another awesome inspiration piece from Lisa Spangler....check it out....


Lisa - inspiration

Here is my take on it.....




I finally got to use some new goodies on my card...yeah!!! Here is what I've added....the SU Honeycomb Textured Impression Folder, the DP is from  an older My Mind's Eye Collection, the sentiment is from the MFT PI Being Cute Is What I Do,  I added some Prima Flowers, White Halfback Pearls and some Kraft Jute Twine....voila!

Please make sure to stop by the Case Study Blog to see all the announcements on who else joined the team along with all the fabulous creations the team has created!!! Here are the individual blogs you can visit as well....

Thank you so much for stopping in today...I'll be back tomorrow with a new Flourishes June Release card :) !!! Hope to see you then?!?


                                                            Hugs, ~Silke~

6 comments:

Joyce said...

What a beautiful card. I can't wait to play along this week.

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful layered flower!

Lynne said...

Absolutely beautiful. What a fun thing to do, case other cards. The hexagons are a favorite of mine.

Tasnim said...

This is gorgeous!! Love those roses and all those scattered pearls! oh, and definitely the embossed background. Beautiful composition.

Viv said...

Oooh! I just got my SU honeycomb folder too! Not had chance to play with it yet though. I gasped out loud when I scrolled to your card Silke! It's is SO beautifully simple. That rose is breathtaking.
Thank you for all the inspiration you give me and hopefully, I'll get some time to play this weekend. xxx

Kanan Pandya said...

Beautiful card. Love the dreamy look. Very elegant. Thank you for sharing it. :-)