Thursday, June 6, 2013

CASE STUDY ANNOUNCEMENT...CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Happy Thursday!!!

Today is the day.....I can finally spill the beans :) ...yeah!!! I'm very excited to announce that I'm a new team member of the super duper awesome CASE STUDY CHALLENGE!!! I'm just so tickled to be joining this fabulous group of ladies!!!

We have a brand new June *Muse* as well...it is the awesome Lisa Spangler!!! I really like her CAS style and I'm looking forward to being inspired by her this month!!!

Starting out with Lisa's first inspiration.....


Here is my take on it.....



My card came together super fast....that's what I love about CAS creations :) !!! I inked up the cool image from the Sketched Shapes Set and the sentiment from Think Big Favorites #24 Set. The colors used are from the SU Ink Collection. At last I added some leftover/retired Silver Pearls.

Please make sure to stop by the Case Study Blog to see all the announcements on who else joined the team along with all the fabulous creations the team has created!!! Here are the individual blogs you can visit as well....



Thank you so much for stopping in today...I'll be back later today with a new card :) !!! Hope to see you then?!?

                                                                   Hugs, ~Silke~

18 comments:

Marybeth said...

A huge congrats to you, Silke!!! Love your very CAS card! Beautiful banners.

Cathy Weber said...

Congratulations! Your cards are always beautiful and I am looking forward to seeing them every week now. Love the banners...it does really remind me of the inspiration photo.

Wanda Cullen said...

Woohoo! Congrats on becoming a CASE Study DT member (it's one of my fave challenges)! Love your interpretation of Lisa's card...beautiful CASE!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Congrats! How fun for you to be on this Team! I look forward to seeing your work again!! You are starting it out terrific! Love your card~

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Simply wonderful Silke! Congrats!

Marisa said...

Whoot whoot!! You did a bang up job with your CASE and lucky they are to have you!!

Su Kyong Park said...

Congrats on joining the DT team over at the CASE Study challenge.

Hugs,
May Park

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations, Silke! Your appointment to the Design Team does not surprise me in the least and I'm blown away by your fabulous card!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Welcome to the Team, my friend! We're so happy to have you :) Mwah! xx

Sheri said...

Beautiful card! They are lucky to have you! Congratulations :)

Lisa said...

YAY for you Silke and a big congrats!! Your card is beautiful, LOVE it!!!

Jeanne J said...

Congratulations on your CASE DT assignment!!! Your card is beautiful - everything perfectly stamped and the pearls are just the right amount of bling!

Aimes said...

Welcome to the CASE Study family! :D
So great to have you on board with us and what a stunning card to kick off with!
Hugs!
x

sideoats + scribbles said...

WOW! Just love your interpretation so much, Silke!!! xx

Jean Martin said...

Absolutely beautiful Silke! As always! :)

Vickie Z said...

Congrats!! Love the banners. Sentiment overstamped and silver pearls are perfect!!

Kanan Pandya said...

Congratulations! Love your card, pretty soft colors and great design. :-)

Anke said...

Liebe Silke,

Deine Karte ist ein Traum, PTI hat aber auch zu schöne Stempelsets.

Liebe Grüße
von Anke