Thursday, July 25, 2013

CS151 SO MANY CANDLES.....

Happy Thursday!

   It's CASE STUDY time!!!



The inspiration photo below is the last one from our July Muse Jocelyn Olson


Of course I was immediately inspired by Jocelyn's fun color & birthday theme. I just had to ink up my new birthday set from Papertrey Ink called Wishes Come True....it also comes with some matching candle dies...so fun!!! I added some scoring to the bottom and top plus added some Black Rhinestones...voila my card was done!

Guess what...the CASE STUDY is turning a *BIG 3* in August....so stay tuned and help us celebrate our upcoming event!!! Also, don't forget to stop by the CASE STUDY BLOG to view all of the design teams creations as well as this weeks entries!!! Have a great day and happy inking!!!

                                                               Hugs, ~Silke~

3 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

Super cute! I was just looking at this set the other day. :)

Marisa said...

Totally fun card, Silke :)

Lisa said...

Very cute Silke the colorful candles are fun!!