Thursday, August 8, 2013

CS151 TOMORROW'S FORECAST....

Happy Thursday!

It's CASE STUDY time!!! Hope you all checked out the Blog Hop Winner List from our Case Study Anniversary Celebration???

How about another fun challenge this week??? We have a brand new Muse...please help us welcome her...it's the super talented Jennifer McGuire!!!!

Here is Jennifer's very happy inspiration card for you to case....

Here is my take on it.....



This card took me a bit out of my comfort zone....I'm not used to create cards like this...LOL!!! I was definitely inspired by the *rays* and *layout* on Jennifer's card and not to forget the *happy colors*!!!

My card is featuring these colors ~ Yellow, Orange, Red and Blue. The sentiment and image are from the fun Flourishes April Shower Set.

As always, don't forget to stop by the CASE STUDY BLOG to view the entire design team along with all the entries of the upcoming week!!!

Have an awesome day...I'll be back tomorrow!

                                                                    Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Graet rainbow sunburst!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Oh WOW! Just a POP of bright sunniness all over - just like how the smile is on my face - all over!

Pure excellence!


-Kimberly

Lisa said...

Out of your comfort zone looks good on you!! This is a happy card Silke and I love the sentiment!

JoAnn said...

Oh, how pretty and cheerful. Love your take on the challenge.

Karen H said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and layout. I save many of your cards for inspiration. Wondering what line of flowers you used on today's card?