Thursday, August 15, 2013

CS153 MISS YOU...

Happy Thursday!

My goodness...where in the world did this week go???



It's already time for the second week with our CASE STUDY August Muse Jennifer McGuireHere is this weeks inspiration card...


I was immediately drawn/inspired by the sweet wreath image, pearls and rounded corners of Jennifer's card! I also liked the awesome color theme she had going on, but somehow on my card it couldn't reflect them....so, I stuck to the *greens and coral* colors. Hope you like my take on Jennifer's card ?!!?

As always please check out the CASE STUDY BLOG for all of the Design Teams ideas and this weeks entries!!!

                                                               Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

6 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is so amazing! How did you incorporate all that awesomeness and yet it still remains fresh, clean and so lovely! I may have to case this one, some of my moms favorite colors!

Such dressed up romance!
BEAUTIFUL!

-kimberly

Pattie J. said...

what a lovely card, I love the 3d cut outs of the flowers , and that gorgeous outstanding bow, really adds to the image beauty.

Gail Binette said...

Beautiful as always. What is it that you use in your buttons that are so curly?

HappyCrafter said...

So pretty, fabulous ribbon treatment!

Nana Griffin said...

Sweet!

Julie Koerber said...

Oh my gosh!!! What a beauty this is! Love the frame you formed around the words! The soft colors are just yummy!