Thursday, August 29, 2013

CS155 JUST A NOTE HELLO......

Happy Thursday!

Sorry I have been MIA for a few days...I had to work out of town. This fall season is a very busy conference season for us at work.

I did get a chance to catch up with this weeks new CASE STUDY!



It is Jennifer McGuire's last week as our August Muse and we hope you have enjoyed all her fabulous card so far?? This weeks inspiration card is definitely another treat......


I was inspired by the fun colors and design of Jennifer's card. My card was inked with the Papertrey Ink Set called Sketched Shapes. I used these colors ~ Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Certainly Celery.

As always please stop by the CASE STUDY BLOG for all of the teams creations as well as this weeks entries! I'll be back tomorrow with a new card...see you then!

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving this, Silke!! Great use of the pearls too!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this too!! The silver balls are so striking and clever!!!

Lisa said...

Super card Silke, I love the pretty pearls you've added. Nice to have you back!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful CAS card.