Thursday, October 3, 2013

CS160 HAPPY DAY...

Hello stampin' friends!

Today I'm back with my CASE STUDY - CS160 card!

We also have a brand new *October Muse*...please help us welcome Elena Roussakis!




Here is Elena's inspiration piece for this week.....


I was immediately drawn to the *Cherry* & *Polka Dots* theme on her picture. Which reminded me that I have this beautiful *Cherry* image from the Flourishes Set called CHERRIES AND PEACHES. My cherries were colored first and then I've added the SU Crystal Effect on it to make them look delicious...wink! Hope you like it?!?

For all the fabulous ideas the rest of the team had simply hop on over to the CASE STUDY BLOG or visit each member individually.....

Have a fabulous day! I'll be back tomorrow with my FLOURISHES OCTOBER PRE-RELEASE CHALLENGE....you don't want to miss it!!!

                                                          Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

2 comments:

Elena said...

they do look delicious! I love the glaze on your cheeries! the whole card design is so fantastic ♥.

Pattie J. said...

WoW! what gorgeous and delicious cherries. love the bright red and the contrast of black ribbon. An the angle background is a super idea.....have a good day.