Thursday, October 10, 2013

CS161 SNOWMAN...

Happy Day!

I'm excited about my sweet little card today :) !!! I've made this one for this weeks CASE STUDY....



My inspiration came from our October Muse Elena, she has another awesome piece for us to case....

For my card I finally got to pull out the cute Papertrey Ink Shape Up Snowman Die along with the matching Shape Up Snowman Mini SetHope you get a chance to dig out some unloved dies or stamps and join us for this challenge!?!?

As always please don't forget to hop on by the rest of the team....


Have a great day and please come back to check out this weeks FLOURISHES OCTOBER SNEAK PEEKS!!!    
                                                          
                                         Hugs, ~Silke~

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww he's cute! Love the trio of teeny jingle bells!

Linda McClain said...

Oh my, Silke, that's precious. I love all those textures. Let it snow!

Julie Koerber said...

This is TOO CUTE for WORDS! I love snow guys and yours is way cute!