Thursday, November 21, 2013

CS167 BELIEVE.....

Happy Thursday!

It's time for a CASE STUDY.....



Here is this weeks inspiration CS167 piece from our November Muse KEISHA CAMPBELL.......



I really liked the basic layout/design on Keisha's card  and decide to create the same CAS design on this Christmas card. Have you noticed anything on my card??? I did not realize it until I was editing the photo, that my DP was upside down....still looks good right...wink???

As always, please make sure to stop by the rest of the team or stop by the CASE STUDY BLOG to see all of this weeks ideas......

Thank you for stopping by today....I'll be back tomorrow with a new card! See you then,


                                                     Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Silke! The poinsettia, holly, pine cluster is wonderful and I like the sheet music!

Cards By Jan said...

Wow Silke...what a GORGEOUS card, that poinsettia is so pretty in peach!! Just Beautiful!!

Barbara said...

Upside down DP or not, I love your card. That Poinsettia is colored absolutely beautifully and I love the fir and holly boughs behind it. Gorgeous card and beautiful stamps.