Thursday, November 28, 2013

CS168 A GIFT FOR YOU....

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends around the world!

I hope you will have the chance to spend this special day with your family and friends??? This time of year is definitely my favorite one...how about you!?!?

My card today is for this weeks CASE STUDY....



As November comes to an end this will be our last inspiration piece from our Muse KEISHA CAMPBELL.......



I was drawn to the *window* displayed on Keisha's card and also created this idea on my card! I also love the *Kraft* look :) !!!

As always please stop by the CASE STUDY BLOG to see what the rest of the team has created or simply stop by at their individual blogs....


Have a great day...I'll be back tomorrow with a new card!!!!

                                                      Hugs, ~Silke~

FLOURISHES SUPPLIES:

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card Silke! Love the little tag and gorgeous image! Happy Thanksgiving!

JoAnn said...

Gorgeous card. Love the kraft layer and red flowers.

Lisa said...

This is lovely Silke!! The cut out and embossing add so much interest to your design!

~amy~ said...

Silke, this is gorgeous!