Thursday, January 16, 2014

CS174 LOVE....

Happy Thursday!

I have two PTI projects for you today....my first one is for this weeks CASE STUDY # 174. My second project will go live at 8:00 am EST...hope you come back :) ?!?

We are in our second week with our January Muse Donna Mikasa.......



Here is Donna's next inspiration for this week.......


I really like this *cool* CAS card. I decided to go for the watercolored look as well and grabbed some Watercolor Paper and my SU Coastal Cabana Ink to create the lighter background. Next I took my brush and randomly touched the paper with the SU Strawberry Slush Ink. The sentiment is from the PTI Wonderful Words Mini Set. At last I embellished the Gold Sequins and Gold Pearls.

Please feel free to stop by our design team and please don't forget our January Guest Designer Erin Thiem.....


Have a great day and I hope to see you in a little bit!

                                                                 Hugs, ~Silke~

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Very cute, I like the sprinkled sequins!