Thursday, March 6, 2014

CS181 THANKS....

Hello CASE STUDY friend!

I'm back with my first inspiration card for our brand new March Muse - Joni Nina Andaya, along with our Guest Designers Sarah Gough and Katie Lorenzini.



Here is Joni's inspiration for this weeks CS181......


I really liked the stamped background on Joni's card and her entire design immediately made me think of inking up my PTI Sets listed below....love it!

Hope you get a chance to play along?!? As always please link your entries to the CS181 post and don't forget to stop by the Design Teams for more inspiration.....

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon!!!

                                                              Hugs, ~Silke~


SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: PTI - Bigger Bloom Set and PTI 
Limited Edition A Big Thank You Set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Flourishes Classic White, leftover DP 
Others: Doily, Spellbinder Circle Die and Silver Pearls

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is gorgeous! I love that sentiment, so elegant.

Lisa said...

Lovely and elegant Silke!

Joni nina Andaya said...

So very Pretty Silke! Love the softness of the colors :)

pinnednpenned said...

Silke, thanks so much for mentioning me in your post. Excited to be guesting this month alongside you at CASE!! Love your layers and take on Joni's card! You are one elegant card maker!! xo

Mona Pendleton said...

So very pretty Silke! Love the stamped background and elegant doily!