Thursday, March 13, 2014

CS182 CONGRATULATIONS....

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm back with a brand new card for this weeks CASE STUDY.....



Here is the inspiration piece from our March Muse Joni Nina Andaya....



I really liked how Joni created her background. I thought I'd try something new...and pulled out my new Tom Holtz - Dot Fade Stencil along with my long unloved Copic Airbrushing System. I basically masked the stencil to the paper and airbrushed four different Copic Marker colors in blocks and voila out came my new created background :) . Hope you like it?

As always please don't forget to link your entries to the CS182 post and please don't forget to check out our March Guest Designers Sarah Gough and Katie Lorenzini....along with the rest of the Design team.....

Have a wonderful day!!! I'll try to be back soon.....

                                                            Hugs, ~Silke~


SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: PTI - Bigger Bloom Set 

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Airbrush System, Copic Markers - R13, G09, B05, Y08
Paper: Classic White, SU Green Galore (retired)
Others: SU Labels Framelits Die, and Silver Pearls

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful! Your cards are always so crisp, clean & cleaver :)

Deborah Frings said...

Love it - the rainbow dotty background looks amazing!