Thursday, March 20, 2014

CS183 PRAISE....

Hello everyone!

Today I'm excited to share my card for this weeks CASE STUDY.....



Here is the third inspiration card from our March Muse Joni Nina Andaya....


I was definitely inspired by all the flowers around Joni's beautiful card and I wanted to create something similar. Everything came together fairly quickly, since I still had the newly release ODBD 6th Anniversary - Scripture Collection 13 Set on my desk and figured it would be perfect for the center of my card. I simply ran the Oval Spellbinder Die through my Big Shot Machine and embossed it with the Dotted Embossing Folder. Next I centered the Bible Verse, added the ZVA Pearls and added the Flowers...viola!!!

As always please don't forget to link your entries to the CS183 post and please don't forget to check out our March Guest Designers Sarah Gough and Katie Lorenzini....along with the rest of the Design team.....

Have a wonderful day and enjoy your upcoming weekend!!! I'll try to be back soon.....

                                                            Hugs, ~Silke~



SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: ODBD - Scripture Collection 13
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black
Paper: White CS
Others: Spellbinder Oval Die, Cuttlebug Dotted EF, ZVA Pearls, Flowers 

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is just elegant! Love the verse and how you encircled it with those gorgeous flowers and flourishes.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Silke, this is absolutely stunning! You know how very special this verse is to me for so many reasons, and it truly is one of comfort now. And you have made a truly beautiful card using it with these fabulous flowers and pearls! It's exquisite, sweet friend! Hugs to you!!

Lisa said...

Ohhhh Silke this is glorious!! Everything flows together so beautifully!!

Kelley said...

So pretty, Silke! Love the verse framed by the roses!!