Thursday, April 17, 2014

CS187 EASTER GREETINGS....

Hello and happy Thursday!

We are having a new CASE STUDY to show you today.....



Here is Jaclyn's new inspiration piece to case....


.....and it also goes hand in hand with the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Confetti Crush....

I was torn on which route to go with Jaclyn's fun inspiration photo, since I was in need of a few more *Easter* goodies for my girls. So I was excited that I came up with this yummy treat bag. Thank goodness I had to show off this bag...or otherwise I would have eaten all of the M&M...wink!

Please don't forget to check out all the details on how to play along over on the CASE STUDY BLOG.  Of course you don't want to miss all of the fabulous samples from the Design Team, our April Muse Jaclyn Miller along with our  April Guest Designer Catherine Pooler.....

How about signing up to become Case Study Design Team Member yourself....you can read all about it HERE!!!!

Have a wonderful day and I'll be back soon with my Catered Crop idea for the THINK GREEN RECIPE SWAP!

                                                        Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: FLOURISHES - retired Easter Set
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, SU Lavender Lace
Paper: White CS, Kraft Tag Label (Michael's)
Others: PTI Bag, Circle Die, Ribbon, Button, Scrapper's Floss and yummy M&M's

7 comments:

Ingveig said...

Oh so very cute ! I love the simplicity and clean look. And I love M&M`s too ;o) Thanks for the inspiration !

Lisa said...

Peanut M&Ms and a paper doily..can't go wrong with that LOL!!! CUTE treat bag Silke!!

Vivienne Holden said...

Such a pretty combination of the two challenges Silke. Yummy too! xxx

Tracey McNeely said...

Silke this is fabulous, what a fun Easter treat. Hope the bunny brings me something like this. Happy Easter and thank you so much for joining us the Curtain Call!

Stacey Schafer said...

sweeeeeet! so glad you could play along at Curtain Call, dear Silke!

Mona Pendleton said...

Such sweet little treat bags Silke! Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter!

Lisa H. said...

who knew M&M's could get any better. this is so lovely. thanks for playign with us at Curtain call.