Thursday, April 24, 2014

CS188 THANK YOU.....

Happy Thursday!

It's our last week with our April Muse Jaclyn Miller over at the CASE STUDY.... 



Here is Jaclyn's inspiration for the CS188.......


I was inspired by the placement of the sentiment and all of the fun details she added in the center. I figured it would be a great time to use some more of my PTI goodies :). 

I also had the pleasure of trying out a brand new paper (made out of STONE) - Da Vinci Notebook from my friend Nick Romer.....check it out....HERE and HERE!!! I really like this paper, since it did not curl when I sprayed a variety of different liquid ink colors on it, plus it is super light too and so eco-friendly!

Of course you have the chance to play along again and for all the details and more inspiration feel free to swing by the CASE STUDY BLOG!!!

Have a wonderful day/weekend....I won't be back until next week!

                                                        Hugs, ~Silke~


SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: Stampin Up - Off the Grid
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, Spray Ink
Paper: White CS, 
Others: Making Memories Ribbons (bottom), Stitched Ribbon, Flowers, Pearls, PTI - Thank You Die, PTI Button, White Scrapper's Floss, Corner Punch, Whole Punch

2 comments:

nightingalehoop said...

Stunning project!!!I like

Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

Betty Wright said...

This is one great tag, Silke! Love the depth of color, the background technique, and all dimension! This is fabulous!