Thursday, May 1, 2014

CS189, CATERED CROP - CRAFT WORTHY....

Happy Thursday!

It's CASE STUDY time....



We are excited to announce our MAY MUSE......Wida Miller....please help us welcome her! Here is Wida's first inspiration photo for you to case....


I love this sweet little birthday card and how the hearts are set in a line...not sure if it's DP or stamped...but I really liked the idea and pulled out my button set and lined them up as well.

My idea for the buttons was integrated with the CATERED CROP - Bottom Up Recipe Swap..... Just add a button or more to your project and come join the party. Or, alternatively, show us how you store and organize your buttons – that’s always fun, too.



For all the details on the challenges, please stop by the individual blogs and join in the fun!

Happy crafting......enjoy your weekend! 

                                                          Hugs, ~Silke~


SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: PTI - Button Boutique Set
Ink: SU Craft White Ink, SU Early Espresso, PTI Chai Blend
Paper: White CS, Kraft CS, My Minds Eye - Happy
Others: SU & PTI Buttons, White Embossing Powder, Doily, Piercing Tool, Paper Distress Tool, Pearls and PTI Stitched Button

6 comments:

Becky said...

What an awesome card Silke. I love all these pretty buttons.

Lisa said...

Terrific card Silke, love the buttons!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card! Love the buttons. Btw the Muse is actually Wida not Jill :)

Betty Wright said...

Love all the textures and dimension, Silke! Fabulous card!

Linda McClain said...

Oh My! So many beautiful things to look at in this card. Four button! Ah . . . swoon!

Wida said...

Love ya Silke...I am the muse :) your creation is darling. I was going to buy this set and then somehow got sidetracked. happens to me a lot lately!