Thursday, May 8, 2014

CS190 I AM.....

Hello and happy Thursday!

I'm back with a new CASE STUDY card.....



Here is our May Muse - Wida Miller's case challenge..........


The center of Wida's card really sparked my interest and I wanted to focus on that idea when I created my card. I simply accomplished my center using the ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern Die...and added some flowers and pearls on the side...voila!

Hope you will join in the fun and link your cards over to the CASE STUDY BLOG!?!?


Wishing you all a wonderful upcoming weekend!

                                                           Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: ODBD - I AM THE WAY
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  White CS, Fancy Pants - Park Bench DP
Others: ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern Die, Flowers, Silver Pearls

6 comments:

Becky said...

wow, this is gorgeous. Using that die on the design paper looks very elegant.

Kim S said...

The lacey die is gorgeous and the paper you have used with it makes it even more intricate!

Betty Wright said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning, Silke! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Betty Wright said...

WOW! This is absolutely stunning, Silke! Happy Mother's Day to you!

Pattie J. said...

Stunning, sentiment, and layout....love it.

Kelley said...

The die looks so cool cut out with that paper!! WOW!