Thursday, May 22, 2014

CS192 LOVE....

Happy Thursday!

How is everything in your neck of the woods??? We are almost at the end of the school year with just one more day to go! My girls are super excited and we all are ready for vacation time! 

Before I'm slowing down my crafting time for the next couple of weeks,  I definitely want to show you what's new over at the CASE STUDY....



WOWZER....talking about coming out off my comfort zone...right??? 

I really liked Wida's inspiring sample.....and I hope you will give it a try as well?!?


For all the details and more inspiring samples please stop by the CASE STUDY BLOG!!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!! I'll be back next Tuesday....

                                                             Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:

Stamp Set: PTI - Heart-2-Heart
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: White CS, leftover Heidi Grace DP 
Others: SU  Label, Linen Ribbon, Kraft Scrapper's Floss, SU Oval Punch, Black Rhinestones

6 comments:

Jill said...

So pretty! I love the hearts! Great interpretation of Wida's card!!

Becky said...

Wow Silke, this is gorgeous. Yes it is different from your style, but still has your creative flare. :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

This is really gorgeous.

Marisa said...

Had to make sure this was your blog LOL! You rocked this CASE! Love the details, shapes, colours - alal of it. Fabulously done!

marcelle schauer said...

love seeing you do something out of your comfort zone. You are a very talented woman and trying new things will only enhance your gifting. Nice job.

Kim S said...

I love your choices of elements - fabulous colors and patterns.