Thursday, May 29, 2014

CS193, CATERED CROP HYDRANGEAS.....

Hello everyone!

Stopping by with my card for the CASE STUDY.....



Here is Wida's CS193 inspiration card to case........



I love that Wida left the image uncolored and I basically cased that idea :) !!!

My card also fits the CATERED CROP RECIPE SWAP - GARDEN PARTY ....



Have a great day and enjoy your upcoming weekend. I'll be back on Sunday with the ODBD June Release....until then....

                                                             Hugs, ~Silke~

SUPPLY LIST:
Stamp Set: Flourishes - Hydrangea (retired) 

Paper: Classic White CS, SU Bashful Blue
Ink: SU Marina Mist, SU Soft Suede, PTI Chai Blend
Others: Halfback Pearls, PTI - Rustic Burlap Impression Plate

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Beautiful card Silke, so peaceful and elegant!

Amy Johnson said...

Beautiful! Love the idea of not coloring the image and the soft blue background goes beautifully with the image.

Kim S said...

Such a detailed and beautiful stamp - you have used it perfectly with the simple burlap background.

Linda McClain said...

Oh My! One of my favorite flowers done so beautifully! It's absolutely elegant!