Thursday, September 4, 2014

CS207 THANK YOU....

Hello and welcome to today's CASE STUDY!!!

Thank you to everyone that took the time to play along in last months Anniversary Blog Hop! Hope you all enjoyed the fabulous inspirations along the way?!? Don't forget to check out if you won some goodies?!!?



We have a brand new September Muse - DEBBY HUGHES.....and I know you must be equally excited to be able to case her!!! We are showcasing this beauty today....


I absolutely love Debby's clean lines and designs....and of course I didn't want to take away from those elements when I created my card. Hope you like it too?!?

As always please view the CASE STUDY BLOG for all the details, DT cards and how to link your own creations!

Have a great day and I'll hope to see you soon again.....

                                                                 Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamp Set: Papertrey Ink - Gladiolus Set
Ink: SU White Craft, Copic Markers 
Paper: Classic White CS, Vellum
Others: Silver Pearls, White Embossing Powder, PTI - Thank You Die,  

7 comments:

Debby Hughes said...

Beautiful Silke! The perfect stamp set and I love the overlaid sentiment. Gorgeous <3

Darlyne Wagner said...

I love how an older technique with the vellum and reverse side coloring is making a comeback! You did such a beautiful job with it as well. Just gorgeous.

Kim S said...

Such a sweet and gentle card - love the pop of color on the grayed look that the vellum gives.

Marisa said...

Gorgeous.

Becky said...

wow, this is just stunning. The flowers are gorgeous.

Marsha J Reed said...

Absolutely stunning, Silke. I've never tried this technique but am bringing out that vellum.

JD/ Jill said...

Stunning card. That image looks lovely on vellum!