Thursday, September 18, 2014

CS209, CATERED CROP - GET WELL SOON.......

Hello again!

Today, I'm back with my newest CASE STUDY card....



We are casing Debby's third inspiration......


I just love the funky-ness of this cool card...it's loaded with awesome details! My card is a plain version of it :) . Hope you have a chance to get your creative juices flowing :) ?!? Please link your creations over on the CASE STUDY BLOG.

My center sentiment was inspired by this weeks CATERED CROP RECIPE SWAP - GOOD MEDICINE....For this challenge we want you to make a little good medicine – a get well card (or care package). 



For all the details on how to play along in this challenge please stop by the CATERED CROP BLOG!!! For more inspiration please feel free to check out the fun Pinterest Board Linda has created!!! 

Okay party people...I'm taking a long weekend....preparing for an upcoming yard sale!!! See you again next Tuesday!

                                                                 Hugs, ~Silke~

3 comments:

Linda McClain said...

So beautiful and elegant! I love it.

Mona Pendleton said...

Simply beautiful Silke! The embossed wreath looks stunning!

Lisa said...

Oh my word what a beautiful wreath, fabulous card Silke!