Thursday, September 25, 2014

CS210 MERRY CHRISTMAS.....

Hello stampin' friends!

Today, is CASE STUDY time.....and do I have a blinked up card for you....



We are featuring our final take on Debby's fabulous inspiration pieces.....


It was such a pleasure casing Debby! Even though I didn't run with her *wedding* theme, I decided to go for the colors *Red & Green*. Plus I just received my newest Papertrey Ink goodies...yeah!!!! Of course I couldn't wait to ink them up and jumped on the opportunity to start my *Christmas* card collection early!

We also have some bitter sweet news today...but I want you to jump over to the CASE STUDY BLOG to read and find out all the details!!!! Wishing you a wonderful day and I'll see you again soon!

                                                                Hugs, ~Silke~

Stamps: Papertrey Ink - O'Tannenbaum and Keep it Simple - Christmas 
Ink: SU Wild Wasabi and Daffodil Delight, Tuxedo Memento Rich Cocoa 
Paper: White CS, Brazzill African Yellow CS  
Others: Rhinestone Mix, PTI Pure Poppy Stitched Ribbon and Button, White Scrapper's Floss

3 comments:

Becky said...

This is beautiful Silke ! What a great idea for using those Rhinestones.

Lisa said...

Wonderufl Silke, I like the tall skinny tree!!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Love all your rhinestone choices! Perfect cards!!