Monday, October 15, 2007

Holiday Glitz


I'm back....my girls are back to school and
I have time to stamp again - YEAH!!!

I finally had time to play with my
"Holiday Glitz" special and of course I had to
tweak it a little bit....

I used the Winter Bright DSP instead of the DSP
that came with the special. As always I love to add
some sparkle...and I used the clear gemstones
from Hero Arts. The DS Wild Wasabi Ribbon was
the last piece I added.

I also like the original designs from SU but I just wanted to
show you what else you can do with it.....

Hope you like it??? Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......