Monday, October 15, 2007

Holiday Glitz

This is my last card for today. For this one I used "The Snowflake Spot" stamp set.

What I like about this new offer is that
you can purchase the kit without buying a new stamp set - just use what you already have - and the nice thing is everything is already precut
plus you get the envelopes, the rhinestones etc.

If you have not made your christmas cards yet
this is definitely the kit for your holiday project!!!

Find out more at http://www.stampinup.com/

Let me know what you think about my cards....Feedback is always welcome!!!

1 comment:

Stamping Moments said...

Hi sparklegirl! Love every one of your cards are amazing. jenny x

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......