Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cuttlebug Flower


This is the first Saturday in a while that I don't have anything going on.

My husband went to the GSU via Furman game...my baby girl is sleeping, my middle child is not feeling well and taking a long nap, my oldest is playing with her friend - I love it!!!

I bought myself this wonderful Cuttlebug a while back and let me tell you, I finally got my favorite templates a couple weeks ago and now I have time to play.....

I posted some of my first cards I made with the Cuttlebug in the October section....

For this card I choose the colors - So Saffron, Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip. I really like the colors together...I guess I felt a little "spring" like.
Anyway, I was trying the template called "Textile" from Cuttlebug - it's so pretty!!! The tag with the circle was lifted with the Stampin Dimensionals - got the idea from "markiesmom". The Brad in the flower (Prima) is from "K&Company" (Michaels). I also used the Copper Hardware with the DS Ribbon from Stampin'Up.

I like cards that are not to complicated....Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......