Wednesday, November 7, 2007
I am a big Snowman Fan...I might have mentioned that before and I keep buying Snowman images!!!
Once I have seen the beautiful Ornaments everybody has created on SCS I knew exactly what I wanted to use for my Ornaments!!! FROSTY....
I still had some Transparent Sheets left from my projects last Winter, so that was perfect....and this is what I did:
* Stamp the image with Basic Black Ink on the
* Color the scarf, hat, buttons, nose etc with you
favorite Markers. (I have used Real Red and in
between I have used the Dazzling Diamond Glitter
for some "Sparkle")
* Use your Circle Coluzzle and cut around your image.
DO NOT CUT all the way thru !!! You will need to
leave a little handle on top so you can move your
image once you have placed it inside!!!
* To place the image inside you have to roll it very gently and place it inside your Ornament
and let it unfold...you can position it with the little handle you have created.
* I filled the Ornament with some Scintillement Brillo Glitter (Crystal) to give it some more
"Snow" affect... - I bought this Glitter at Michaels just in case you need to find some.
* For the string I have use the 1/4" Real Red Ribbon from SU and you can cut it any lenght
Have fun making it!!! It's a great project for your kids too. I can't wait to make some more.
Matter of fact I'll be making some this weekend for my workshop!!!
Have a great day and I'll be creating somthing new soon.....
I almost forgot to mention this great blog from Hollie Lisk aka PrideStampers from SCS she made a couple of beautiful Ornaments please check out her blog: