Friday, November 23, 2007

More Peek-A-Boo Boxes


My "little" Miriam is soon celebrating her 3rd birthday....so I'm trying to come up with a box
that we can use as a "Thank you" gift for coming to her party.....I used the "Time Well Spent"
set. This set is great for little girls!

For the base I used So Saffron CS and Ink then I stamped it with the "Sweet Sampler" Dotted stamp.I colored the butterfly with Pretty in Pink Marker and also used Hero Arts clear gemstones on them. The Ribbon is Pretty in Pink (SU) plus a black stitched Ribbon from Michaels. Let me know what you think?!?

Click on any of my pictures to have a closer look....also please go down on this page and print out your own template on the link that I have posted from my first box.

1 comment:

Amy Sheffer said...

I love these boxes, too! The colors are awesome on this one. I bet your daughter will be thrilled with them.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......