Saturday, December 8, 2007

Holiday Glitz with Snow Burst


Hi ya'll....hope you are enjoying your Holiday shopping????

It's crazy out there!!!

I have to confess - I love to shop! But not at this time of year.... I hate standing in line for ever...especially with my kids...I like to shop through out the year for gifts...not only you get better deals but it comes with less hassle!!!

Anyway, while everybody is fighting the crowd - I stamp....and this card I made last night. I tried to finish up my "Holiday Glitz" supply. I only added the silver cord and a red gemstone. I also trimmed the Real Red CS and added the left over onto the scalloped area.

Have fun shopping...and I'll be stampin some more!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great design elements on this card love the red jewel.
tfs,
chat

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......