Saturday, December 15, 2007

Thinking of You



I really like Sharon's challenge....

I'm a big fan of simple, quick yet elegant cards!!!

I think I have a couple more ideas...but I have to get ready for our Neighborhoods x-mas party....so I'll be making some more maybe this evening....

This card was embossed with the Cuttlebug and I stamped a sentiment on the bottom...- easy!!!
The Satin Ribbon is gorgeous and gives every card an elegant look!!!

Have a wonderful day and thank you for looking!!!

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh my gosh, you have been going wild with these gorgeous and simple designs!! Good for you, and for us -- LOL!!! Love this!!!

Anonymous said...

this is beautiful...how did you tie the knot? Are the ends taped on the back side? Just trying to figure it out..it is so beautiful I must case!

deidrelm@hotmail.com

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...