Thursday, December 13, 2007

Time to Celebrate LOVE


A good camera would have come in handy right now...

This is about the best picture I took..after trying 1000 times!!!
To see it closer - click on the picture.

I'll see if I can come up with a better one tomorrow....Anyway - I was trying out the new
"Celebrate Everything" Set from the Preview Brochure.

I wanted to create a "Chocolate Wrap" for Valentine...I know it's not even x-mas yet...and I'm thinking of Valentine - LOL!!!

I guess I'm just ready to move on!!! But this Wrap was intended to fit a '"big" Chocolate Bar - YUMMY!!!

I also used the new "Bali Breeze" DSP. It coordinates with Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal , Old Olive and Rose Red - just beautiful!!!

Now I have to go to the store and make sure I buy a lot of Candy Bars......see you later! TFL

1 comment:

Erin McKinney said...

How cute! What a great Valentine goody! I must admit I have also started thinking about Valentines! haha!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...