Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wedding Card



This is the first Wedding Card I have made....

This will also be another card I'm posting under
Sharon's challenge #15.

I bought this fun Clear Wedding Stamp Set at Michaels with my Gift Card I received from my In-Laws...The Set is from Doodlebug Design. It's really cute....

The DSP is from DCWV and its called "Glitter BW Stripe" from All Occasion Print. The Glitter is "Ultra Fine Jewel Glitter" I think I bought it at Michaels a couple of years ago.....

I also treated myself for christmas with the rectangular "Nestablities" from Papertrey.
I'm still trying to master them!!! It's not so easy....

Anyway...One of our good friend's daughter is getting married...and I'm still in shock since I can still see her as a little girl in front of me...and now she is getting married - all I can say is - I'm getting old!!!

We are of course so happy for her and I hope she will enjoy this Wedding Card I have made for her.....

Enjoy your day...TFL!!!

1 comment:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Love this -- it shows up clearer here than on SCS!!! It's a great cake and I LOVE that b/g paper!!! Great card -- thanks so much for always playing!!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...