Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I have been making so many cards lately that I had to take a day off....

Also this Holiday yesterday kinda thru me for a loop...I wish my kids have to go to school all year - didn't they just have a long break!!! LOL!!!

Anyway today is my weigh in day...and I'm a 165 pounds....That means I have lost 6 pounds for good!!!

I guess I could have lost more if my DH didn't dragg me into "Maccaroni Grill" yesterday...we all were craving Italian, but I must say I still made good choices!!!

I have been a good girl again today and I can't wait to find out how much I weigh next week!!!

Have a good one

~Silke~

No comments:

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...