Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have been tagged!!!

I have been tagged a couple of days ago by Chat aka nightstamper. It's been a little crazy around here so I'm trying to catch up......

I have to let you know about 7 Random/Weird Facts about myself....oh boy, boy!!!

Here we go:

1. I hate to clean...but who else would do it !?!

2. I love bling....Gemstones, Rhinestones, Diamonds and anything else that
sparkles!!!

3. I'm addicted to Panera Breads "Bacon Egg Souffles" and Icy Mocha's....
I have weaned myself of the Icy Mocha's.....and I'm trying to work on my
Souffle habit!!!

4. I like to watch Dr. Phil.....

5. I like to listen to R&B and Love Songs which can get me very
emotional.....

6. I'm a bargain hunter...love the 75% of Rack at Target

7. I have a sweet tooth and I love "Coconut" chocolate from Ritter Sport!!!



Now I have to tag 7 other people and this is my pick:


Kerry - EH' Amazingstampers
Bethany - It's not all Black and White
Sharon - Paperfections
Jackie - The Scalloped Edge
Andrea - Sunny Stampin
Sophia - Moonlight Inker
Kendra - Inkin' It Up

Have fun and I can't wait to find out what you come up with.....

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB286 WELLIES

Happy Thursday! It's time for a new Inspired By Challenge .... Here is this weeks #IB286 inspiration photo and sketch ... My card was in...