Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I wanted to post this message all day...but each time I was trying to get on the computer the phone rang or my baby girl wanted something or I got busy with something else....

Anyway, it was time to weigh in this morning!!! My starting weight was 171 and this morning it was bouncing between 168/169....so I'm pleased to say I almost lost 3 pounds!!!!

I have been a really good girl - I went walking a couple of times and I'm drinking much more water....also I'm eating much healthier - needless to say I'm on the right track!!!

Just pray for me that I'm not falling off this track - LOL!!!

No comments:

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......