Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just Because




This is a card I made for a Shoebox Swap we had yesterday.

For this card I used the "Simple Delight" Set from the Simply Sent Card Kit. All the supplies are already in the Kit....

I first started stamping the Soft Sky Base Card and the center piece with Soft Sky Ink. Then I distressed and layered all the other CS. Before I placed the center image on the River Rock CS I added a brad and raised the back with Stampin Dimensionals.

Before I layered the larger RR and SS CS I had pierced in between the two of them....The sentiment was stamped at the end with Chocolate Chip Ink....

Enjoy the your weekend.....TFL!!!

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

Silke, This is really pretty. Love the colors. TFS

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......