Thursday, January 24, 2008
Today I made a card for the WT 150 Challenge and the requirement is to use Paint....
I had to search for my kids painting supply...
and I found the glitter paint we have bought at christmas time for some projects. They don't know that yet - but they made my day!!!
I cut the transperancy sheet to make a 5" x 5" card.
I stamped the rougher side with the "Sanded" BG and painted some red glitter on top...it's kinda thick, so I dried it with the heating tool.
While I had the heating tool out I stamped the flower image from the "Morning Soft" set on Natural White CS with the Craft Chocolate Chip Ink and embossed it with the Clear EBP. I watercolored the inside of the flowers with Real Red and the leaves with Mellow Moss. Plus for some more punch I added the red glitter paint - it looks really cool!!!
As you can tell I added some brown Mullberry Paper, Twill Tape and Aged Copper Hardware....This was a very fun project - TFL!!!