Thursday, January 24, 2008

Morning Glory



Today I made a card for the WT 150 Challenge and the requirement is to use Paint....

I had to search for my kids painting supply...
and I found the glitter paint we have bought at christmas time for some projects. They don't know that yet - but they made my day!!!

I cut the transperancy sheet to make a 5" x 5" card.
I stamped the rougher side with the "Sanded" BG and painted some red glitter on top...it's kinda thick, so I dried it with the heating tool.

While I had the heating tool out I stamped the flower image from the "Morning Soft" set on Natural White CS with the Craft Chocolate Chip Ink and embossed it with the Clear EBP. I watercolored the inside of the flowers with Real Red and the leaves with Mellow Moss. Plus for some more punch I added the red glitter paint - it looks really cool!!!

As you can tell I added some brown Mullberry Paper, Twill Tape and Aged Copper Hardware....This was a very fun project - TFL!!!

2 comments:

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi, What a gorgeous card. I love the paint on the acetate. It is such a different look. great layout too. Jennie

Julie_3 said...

Silke,
This is gorgeous! I love it!! Love the colors......... TFS

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......