Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sending Love






When I saw the "Sealed with a Kiss" Set in the last Fall/Winter Catalog I had to buy it....and so far it came in really handy!!!

I used the DSP "Loves Me" again and created this cute little Pocketbook Box from a Template I have bought at Target. It's really simple - you just trace it - then you cut, score and assemble it....

If you have a "Tag Maker" Tool you will like what I have done with the stamped image.... I took a rectangle rim and traced around the stamped image with the matching template that comes with the rim box.
Place it in the tool, press it and out comes your own beautiful created tag!!!

I also placed a slit on each side of the box to pull the
Chocolate Chip 5/8" Ribbon thru and I also added three Silver Brads on the right bottom side.

For the colors on the stamped image I used Regal Rose, Taken with Teal and Basic Black.
I also placed some Stampin Dimensionals on the back of the tag to create a 3-D look.....

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

I love the colors. You did a great job on this.

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......