Wednesday, March 19, 2008

SC168 Just Like You



What a great Sketch Challenge today!

I have never used this one and I had to play of course!!!

My base card is So Saffron. Then I added a Old Olive and Pretty in Pink.
The Old Olive CS was pierced on the top and bottom. The Pretty in Pink CS was stamped in the same color with the "wavy" stamp from the
"Just Like You" Set.

Then I added a piece of Purley Pomegranate CS. I had to use some of the beautiful "Styled Silver" Brads after I had placed the main image on the card.

The main image was colored with Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Rose Red Markers.Then I layered it onto So Saffron CS. I added some Dazzling Diamond Glitter on the flowers and finished it off with the DS PP Ribbon.

The sentiment was stamped in Purley Pomegranate and I used Stampin Dimensionals on the main images as well as on the larger panel. ~TFL~!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card! I saw it on SCS and commented before I even saw it was you that posted the card. I love your style!
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Okay... I saw this sketch last night and there was just this blank brain. Nothing happened! lol So now I see this.. WOW!! THIS is what was supposed to happen. I LOVE this!! Those brads are so cool. Great card.

Janine said...

Beautiful job!!

Erika said...

so pretty!! Makes me wish for spring to come to see more pretty colors like that!!

Krystie Lee said...

Gorgeous!!!

~amy~ said...

What a striking color combo! Such a lovely springy card...

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute card!!! I love the brads and the paper! So pretty!!

Christyne said...

Beautiful job on this card!! I really like the paper piercing, the glittery flowers, and the hardware!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......