Wednesday, March 26, 2008

SC169 I Just Heard




I hopped out of my bed this morning and checked
today's Sketch Challenge #169 and I was blown away - I think it's fabulous!!!

Had to have a cup of Cappuccino first and then I started to play with it....

I know the longer panel called for a gorgeous flower, but I had to use it for my wonderful Die-cut Blooms...

The sun is already shining here and I wanted to create something fun and bright!!!

I started with Whisper White as my base and then added the Bali Breeze DP to it.

I used the smaller flowers and the small circles from the Die-cut Blooms . I placed Stampin Dimensionals behind both layers and added a turquoise Rhinestone brad in the center.

The sentiment is from the "Absolutely Fabulous" Set and I adhered it on the left hand side.
I finished the card off by adding three more little turquoise Rhinestones.....~TFL~!!!

9 comments:

Simone said...

Guten Morgen,
deine Karte -WIE IMMER- wundervoll!
Diese Rhinestones sind einfach toll.
Freue mich schon auf das Paket.
Alles Liebe Simone :-)

Renée said...

I love your use of this sketch Silke! The colours are fabulous!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Your creations are amazing! I love how you use color and create such a clean design! Thanks so much for sharing with us! :D

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Love your colours, the wonderful white background...I just love white backgrounds these days. Beautiful...your classic uncluttered look of amazing!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Jackie Pedro said...

Your cards are perfect, Silke! This one is no exception!!

Samantha Esqueda said...

ok- this is so clean and pretty- like your blog! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Great card - I just linked to it from Laura's blog. Gosh, my challenge card turned out very similar to yours - I didn't case, honest! I just love your work & blog. TFS.

Corie said...

This is beautiful -- love your colors!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......