Thursday, April 3, 2008

BVC08 - Light of the World



Have you all seen this beautiful new Stamp Set called "Light of the World" from Our Daily Bread Designs???

If not - please check them out....

The colors I have chosen are Pat S.
and Allison's favorite ones - Basic Black, River Rock and Whisper White.
I love these colors too and I have made a card for one of the challenges before....very nice choice ladies!!!

There is not much to the card - if you like it- click on the picture to get a better view.....This is also my submission for the Bible Verse Challenge - BVC08 - that I have committed to and of course I'm a little behind, but this one is for the month of March....I'll be working on April soon....

When the company released this set - they gave some away and of course I was hoping I would win it.... but I was not the lucky winner!!! So I ended up buying it and I love it!!! I can't wait to see the next release!!! ~TFL~

6 comments:

manybooks said...

Really a lovely card. I fell in love with this set, too (and haven't won one yet), so I just ordered it yesterday. I can't wait until it arrives!

Julia Aston said...

wonderful color combo - love that stamp set too - I want to do that Bible verse challenge too - but haven't even started yet - so I'm now 4 months behind!

Renée said...

This is so clean and crisp, the colour combo is fabulous. I love the three brads. I haven't done the Bible Verse challenge yet ... don't have any nice Bible verse stamps (yet!). I can't wait to see what ODBD comes out with this month!!

Nancy Riley said...

WOW, Silke ... this card is so calming and peaceful. This stamp set is remarkable, and your layout and color choices are perfect!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a beautiful card!!! I keep seeing this set, and it gets more beautiful every time I see it!! Love this color combo and what you have done with it.

Angel said...

LOVE this color combo. I never would have thought of it myslef either I don't think. But now I've gotta try!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...