Monday, May 12, 2008

BIC13 - Kind Thoughts



It's Tuesday again... - that means it's time for Beate's *Be Inspired* Challenge!!!

This time Beate has picked this very elegant Bedding. I instantly thought of my favorite Color Combo - Close to Cocoa , Soft Sky and Whisper White!!! Don't ya just loved those colors???

Of course I had to combined this with the "Kind Thoughts" Set -I'm always drawn to it - and I think it's also perfect for the Inspiration Piece because of it's pure elegance!!! Hope you like the pearls with it...I had to dress it up for the occasion - LOL!!!

The card measures 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". I have also pierced right below the sentiment. The Ribbon and the "Corsage Pin" are from Michael's.

Hope we have inspired you to play along?!?
I'm already off to take my daughter to her doctor's appointment...Have a great day!!! ~TFL~

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Silke! I love this set and what you do with it!
Hugs and smiles

Kay Kalthoff said...

What a wonderful card - if I end up buying this stamp set, Silke, it will be all your fault!! lol! Have a great day!

Jennifer Buck said...

Silke! This is just stunning! I love what you did with this inspiration challenge! What a beauty! TFS...hope you are doing well! :)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is just so pretty, Silke! LOVE it!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Beautiful card!

Ladybug Landing said...

I love this card. The colours are so serene and it's simply lovely.
Thank you for sharing.

Denise Marzec said...

I totally forgot about today being Beate's inspiration challenge!!...I love these colors and what you did with them!! Gorgeous!

Danielle L. said...

Beautiful card Silke! Love the little touches you added with the pearls and pin!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Great job with the inspiration piece!! Love it!!

Nancy Riley said...

Silke, this card is one high class lookin' card! That color combo is stunning!

Anonymous said...

Silke this is beautiful! I LOVE all the pearls and pins. Gorgeous!

C said...

Beautiful..love the elegance of the colors and pearls.

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...