Monday, June 2, 2008

A card from my DD Sarah


Hello everyone!!! Today is my 14th Wedding Anniversary and my super wonderful husband Jerry surprised my with a gorgeous bouquet of red Roses this morning. I didn't see that one coming - LOL - the two of us went out this weekend already and we had a yummy, yummy dinner together. I thought that was it....I thought it was so thoughtful of him to do that!!!

What can I say - I'm a lucky women to be married to a great guy!!!

I also wanted to share the card my DD Sarah has made for our special day. How super sweet is she??? I have to admit she is very talented too - she must have inherited this gene from no other than her momma - LOL!!!

She definitely shares my passion for glitter - he,he,he!!! Don't you think it is a pretty card???

I think she has used some wonderful colors....too!!!

Thanks for looking and if you like it please leave Sarah a comment I will let her read it later....

10 comments:

Simone said...

Hi Silke, zuerst herzlichen Glückwunsch zu eurem Hochzeitstag.Du hast eine tolle Karte von Sarah bekommen. Die Farben sind sehr schön zusammen. Sarah, die Karte hast du wunderschön gemacht.
Alles Liebe Simne

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Wow, 14 years!!!
Sarah, very nice card that you did for your mom. Very, very gorgeous! You have your momma's talent! Great glitters too!!!

Marie said...

She is very talented!! Very pretty card.

Renee said...

How sweet! She did such a good job...what a lucky mom you are! Happy late anniversary :)

Anonymous said...

Great card! I might have to CASE the layout!

Nancy Riley said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you and DH, Silke! That is so neat that we share the same wedding anniversary ... June 2 !!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Sarah...what an amazing card! I just love the colours you chose and all the glitter is so beautiful! Just a perfect anniversary card!

Silke, congratulations on your anniversary! Sounds like it was really special..as it should be!

Denise Marzec said...

It's beautiful, Sarah!! What an awesome girl you are to make something special for your mom and dad. Love the glitter!

Happy Anniversary, Silke!!

Marisa said...

Nothing means more to a mom than getting a card made by one of their children! I'm sure she will treasure it.

You've done a wonderful job here and you obviously have your mother's talent :) Thanks for sharing in your parent's anniversary celebration.

Anonymous said...

I love the colors you chose for your momma and daddy's card, Sarah! Great texture + sparkle = super duper work!!!

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......