Saturday, July 19, 2008

OCCC - Once upon a time......


Happy Saturday!!!

I can't believe how fast a week can fly by.....

Today is the 4th day of *Little Paper Shop's* Sneak Peak Preview.

Julia has come up with this super duper cute *Fairytale
Adventure* Set that is perfect for your little *Prince* or *Princess*!!! Remember all the new Set's will be available on July, 22nd!!!

I have made this card for today's OCC Challenge which is about *Dry Embossing*.....you can see the details right here.

I have used my Cuttlebug - *Swiss Dots* template that is perfect for this task!!!

I have started out with the Whisper White CS layered it with the new Pink Pirouette CS and a dotted DP from *Me&My Big Ideas*. The next Panel is the embossed Whisper White and Pink Pirouette CS that was raised with Stampin Dimensionals.

The image itself was layered onto Pink Pirouette CS and then stamped with Black Stazon and colored with Pink Pirouette plus Barely Banana Ink. I have used a Glue Pen to make some *dots* and sprinkled Dazzling Diamond Glitter to the image. Next I have added three Mini Silver Brads and also raised this panel up.

The sentiment is from the same Set and was also inked in Black Stazon. I have layered it with Barely Banana and Pink Pirouette CS. It was all punched out with SU Punches. To finish it all off I have added the gorgeous *Pink Taffeta* Ribbon from SU.

I hope you like this cute Set??? Please make sure to check out everyone else on the DT!!!
Have a great weekend!!! ~TFL~

21 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet in pink, awesome job.

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

How cute is she! I love her embossed dress and the little bling is perfect! Beautiful card!

Julia said...

I love the embossed dress...... it adds that perfect little touch!

Renée said...

ho CUTE! Love the embossed dress, Silke!

Dawn Easton said...

Silke, this is adorable in pink and the glittered dress is fabulous...wow!

Thanks for playing along again this week with us :)

Bonnie said...

She is so dang cute Silke! I love this Fairy Tale set...it takes me way back to when I was a little princess....is reminiscing a sign of old age or wisdom??! LOL!

Allison Rankin said...

So sweet! Great embossing on the dress and BG!

Denise Marzec said...

Adorable, girlie!! I love the embossed swiss dots paired with the polka dot DP. Perfect match to that cute image too!

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and adorable! I love all the dots.

Sara Mac said...

Cute card! I love the dots on her dress. This is the perfect "girly" card.

Janette said...

this is so sweet and pretty! love it- great job.

ChrissyM said...

Love your card! Pink is my favorite color and the image you used is adorable!

Jackie Pedro said...

This card is darling, Silke! Love the sparkle on her gown!!

paylin said...

You have done a beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Diane Gilbert said...

Silke, this is so cute! I love your design, colors and that image is just tooo cute! Thanks for playing along! ~Diane

Alex said...

Totally stinkin' adorable, love the pink!!! Such a cute card, love the embossing with the swiss dots! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LeAnne said...

How sweet is this little princess! Great job!
LeAnne

Anonymous said...

She simply "sparkles." Love the layout!

Lee said...

So sweet!!! I just love the Swiss Dots with this dainty little girl!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute card Silke, LOVE the soft colors and darling princess image!

Thanks so much for playing,
Jennifer :)

INSPIRED BY CHALLENGE - #IB285 RAINBOW POPS

Hello and happy Thursday! I'm stopping by with a new Inspired By card.... This weeks #IB285 inspiration photo and sketch are so fun......