Wednesday, July 16, 2008

SC185 Endless Arrangements



Good Morning everyone!!! I think my blogger is acting up....hmmmm!!!
I don't know if you will be able to see the photo of my card...??? But I'll let you know what's going on anyway...

Today is the 1st day of *Little Paper Shop's* July Sneak Peak!!! I have made this card with the *New* In- Colors for 2008/09 - I love them - especially the Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss!!!

I have used today's Sketch Challenge #185 and you can view it right here. Matter of fact I'll link my SCS card just in case you won't be able to see it here on my blog.....

I started with the Whisper White CS and layered the gorgeous Tangerine Tango plus a panel of Kiwi Kiss.
The flower image was stamped with Close to Cocoa, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point. I have added a matching blue *Scrapper Floss* from Karen Foster as the little bow on the flower pot. I have also added some *Silver Brads* on the larger flowers. This image was layered onto Pacific Point CS and I have raised it with Stampin Dimensionals.

The sentiment is one of three in the new Set and I have inked it with Pacific Point. Next I have layered it onto Kiwi Kiss and raised it with Stampin Dimensionals on the right hand side.

Hope you like it??? Don't forget to swing by all the other ladies from the Design Team to see what they have created!!!

Come back soon - I have to share some wonderful news!!!

8 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Man, girl, you're making me anxious to see these colors IRL! Great card. I love the layout and the new stamps too!

Julia said...

The colors are wonderful!! Your bow on the flower pot is a nice touch!

Dawn Easton said...

Silke, this is fabulous! Love the little bow you tied on the flower put...so cute!

Renée said...

Nice mix of the new colours, Silke. I love the bow you added too. TFS!!

Bonnie said...

I can see it !! I can see it! and thank goodness - those new colours are awesome with this stamp set.....!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a wonderful job showing off the new In Colors. Splendid card!

Jessie/knightrone said...

It's gorgeous!! I have been having problems with blogger too, so never fear!!

Lee said...

Oh I saw this in your SCS gallery!! I love the silver brads!! And the In colors look pretty good........even though I'm not thrilled with them...........yet anyway!!!! LOL

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...