Sunday, August 31, 2008

FS82 Dreams du Jour


Happy Sunday everyone!!!

Today's Featured Stamper #82 is *NikiE's*.

I've seen some of her beautiful creations on SCS and over on the PTI site. Of course I couldn't resist playing along...LOL!!!

Here is the card I decided to case. I love how Niki has scored the BG and I wanted to do that with my card as well....

These are the changes I made:

*** I used different colors - White, Red, Black
*** I used the *Dreams du Jour* Set as my main image
*** I exchanged the Dew Drops for Pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't seen our new Boxer Puppy *Luke* or you want to see how big he has gotten ....??? Go down one post and take a look at our pretty boy.....


Have a great Sunday!!!

14 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, this is GORGEOUS! I want to CASE you now!!

Nancy Riley said...

Such an elegant, sophisticated card! Fantastic job, Silke!

Bonnie said...

OMGoodness Silke! You never cease to amaze me... ..this is gorgeous!

Shelly said...

I think I need that set, you are selling me on it. Very classy Silke!

Angela said...

Just beautiful! Love the pin at the side. Finishes it off so nicely.

Ryann said...

Gorgeous card Silke! I love the scored background...I must get a Scor-Pal!

Anonymous said...

It's about time you try this set!! No surprises that it looks amazing. Love the scoring. I just got a Scor-Pal and hope to try the same look!

Hugs,

Mary

Rose Ann said...

This is so elegant and beautiful!! I love colors, and your pin and pearls!!

~amy~ said...

WOWZA! Absolutely stunning Silke!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Love it Silke! So classy and gorgeous in that striking colour combo!

Savitri said...

Oh, so gorgeous!! LOVE it! I haven't done anything this weekend. I am trying to make something now but huh... I'm going through my Google reader :)

Jenny Gropp said...

I still have not played with this set.
Great card--- I love tred, black and white together, it is always so striking!

Anonymous said...

This is so striking with the black, white and red color scheme. Love the addition of the three white on white pearls to the left of the sentiment. Wonderful card, Silke!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning!!

TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE - #TTTC245 JUST FOR YOU

Howdy again.  I'm back with a card for the new  Tic Tac Toe Challenge ... Karren is hosting this #TTTC245 board ... I chose the bottom ...